Fees & Finances
Avoid Lineups!Pay Tuition and Residence Fees online:
How to pay online or with telephone banking:
- Sign up with your bank for online or telephone banking.
- Add Ryerson as a payee - Ryerson University - Tuition & Res Fees
- Your 9 digit student number is your account number.
- Know your deadlines to avoid late payment charges.
Please allow 3 business days for your payment to be applied to your Ryerson Tuition & Residence Fee Account.
Travelex Bank to Bank Transfer for International Students
The most efficient payment process for international students to pay their student fees is through Travelex's Bank to Bank Transfer. This option allows you to pay the Canadian dollar student fees in the currency of your choice.How to pay student fees using Travelex:
- Select Travelex Bank to Bank Transfer for International Students
- Enter your personal information
- Enter the amount of Canadian Dollars to pay
- Select the payment currency
- Finalize the transaction by following the instructions
- Take the confirmation page to your local bank; the bank will transfer the funds* to Travelex
- Travelex will forward the correct Canadian dollar amount to Ryerson
- Ryerson will post the Canadian dollar equivalent to your student fee account
*Some financial institutions may require transfer fees. Please contact your financial institution for details.
Other payment methods: